Ear, Nose, Throat
Otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat or ENT) is a medical and surgical specialty that focuses on head and neck diseases and disorders. Culpeper ENT works closely with community physicians to provide coordinated, comprehensive treatment of ear, nose, and throat conditions in adults and children. We employ a licensed, certified audiologist, offering an all-encompassing approach to hearing healthcare, including hearing testing and hearing aid selection, fitting, and repair.
Medical Services & Conditions Treated
- Hearing loss.
- Ear infections.
- Sinus disease.
- Sleep apnea.
- Balance disorders.
- Ear, nose, throat, head, and neck surgery.
- Facial cosmetic surgery.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for children and adults.
- Hearing aid evaluation, selection, and fitting.
- Up-to-date knowledge of all digital and basic hearing aids.
- Competitive pricing with 30-day trial period.
- Hearing aid repairs on all makes/models.
- Assistive listening devices (telephones, alarms, etc.).
- OSHA hearing screenings.
- Custom-made hearing protection.
- Custom-made swim molds.
- Hearing aid batteries, accessories, and supplies.
633 Sunset Lane, Suite B
Culpeper, VA 22701
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call us to schedule an appointment or speak with a clinician.
» Back to Top
Interact: Health Tools